25.6.13

WILD ROMANCE.

Did you ever hear about wild red rice? Actually I didn't. But I can tell you, it's worth it! You can buy it at the organic supermarket and although it isn't cheap, please try it. I love to experiment and when I experiment I don't read labels. My bad. So the first time I cooked the rice, I ruined it. You have to cook it for like forty (!) minutes. Good to know: it's a gluten and dairy free recipe. 

While cooking the rice (150 grams, two persons), preheat the oven at 160 degrees
Cut a small pumpkin, a sweet red pepper and a red union into cubes
Put them in an oven dish
Sprinkle some olive oil onto the vegs
Add a handful of almonds and raisons
Pour some coconut milk in 
Put the dish in the oven for like thirty minutes

When the rice is ready, mix it all together and season it with salt. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment