20.7.13

HEJ HEJ EAR CUBES.



May 23 2013. A clouded day in Paris. Here I am. Again. In the city of love. Discovering new coffee bars, shops and restaurants. Wandering Rue de la Grange aux Belles (we -my friend Eveline and I- were heading for Ten Belles) a jewelry shop named Viveka Bergström called our names. The name of the store sounded like a Scandinavian one and we were looking for some new jewelry. Conclusion: we had to go in there. And we were right. A dark haired, friendly looking woman sat on her chair behind her desk. An intriguing personality. Born in Sweden, living in Paris. I'd describe here style as  a mix of geometric shapes meets futuristic vintage. The amazing shop a.k.a. workplace with really cool jewelry is definitely worth a visit. I took the minimalistic, golden ear cubes I'm still in love with and now I'm dreaming of this ring. Hej då, Viveka! Merci et au revoir. 

Pictures made @ BonTon





No comments:

Post a Comment