16.7.13

INSPIRATION NO.1.







Okay, to be honest: I'm a huge fan of peonies, I have a crush on cactus plants and xerophytes and I'm dreaming of a big Swedish garden with my own fruits, vegetables and herbs (seeds are waiting in my kitchen for half a year now). BUT. Up till now I'm not so good bad in maintaining all these things. Even my third xerophyte died (it was the ugliest one though, but hey! xerophytes are not supposed to die. Mine did). This doesn't mean it's unrealistic or impossible to become a good gardener. I want to, actually. But for now I'm really happy with those two weird plants. Look at them! They make me so happy and the leafy stems grow more and more every day. I think it's just because of my positive vibes;). We'll see. Tomorrow I'm gonna buy a big bouquet of wildflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment