21.10.13

A.PPLE.MAZING.



So today I was in the mood for some baking. I mean some serious baking. I love cooking, I'm interested in food but my baking skills are not that good. Not yet. And before Isabel was there, I visualized us making apple pies and sticky toffee cakes on sunday mornings. Isabel stands on a stool with some dough in her blonde messy hair while something on my face is itching as a result of which I have to use my underarm for touching it. See! I had to practice first and oh mon dieu! The result of this apple crumble pie was good. I call it A-pple-mazing.

2 cups of chestnut flour
1 cup of almond flour
1 cup of shredded coconut
150 gr of almond flakes
125 melted coconut oil (or butter)
Cinnamon powder
2 tbsp of maple syrup
6 apples (I used Elstar)
250 gr of mixed nuts with raisins
Squeeze of lemon
Caviar of 1 vanilla pod

  • Preheat the oven on 160 °C
  • Cut the apples in small cubes, put them in a casserole with a little bit of water and a squeeze of lemon, cover with a lid and cook them for like 10 minutes until softened
  • Mix all the other ingredients for the crumble and add the coconut oil
  • Put the apple cubes in a dish and divide the mixed nuts with raisins on top
  • Add some lemon and cinnamon and cover it with the crumble
  • Put the dish in the oven for like 30 minutes
  • Enjoy xx F





1 comment:

  1. Het was heeeeerlijk schattie!!! <3
    XxXx
    Loor

    ReplyDelete